Another America Saves Week has been marked in the annals of history and we wanted to take this opportunity to sincerely THANK YOU for encouraging your members, constituents, and others to set a goal, make a plan, and save automatically. Because of your efforts, thousands of Americans will live more financially secure lives.
America Saves Week serves as the official launch of the year for the America Saves team, and we look forward to working with each and every one of you throughout 2016.
It’s Not Too Late to Be Recognized Have you participated in a #ASW2016 tweetchat? A webinar? An on-site event? If you’ve taken any action during America Saves Week, make sure that your efforts are recognized!
America Saves Week 2016 Highlights
ASW in the News
- TODAY – Here’s how we can start saving more toward retirement right now
- Forbes – What Americans Are Saving For — It’s Not Retirement
- Washington Post – Fact or Fishy? Tax Day is coming fast. Test your knowledge here.
- Bloomberg Business – Dreams of Living Well in Retirement Dim for Americans
See more of our media hits here: https://americasavesweek.org/media-hits-for-america-saves-week-2016/
ASW received nine endorsements, including:
- Thomas J. Curry, Comptroller of the Currency
- FDIC Chairman Martin J. Gruenberg
- Richard Cordray, Director, CFPB
#ASW2016, #imsavingfor, @AmericaSaves
- Potential reach: 8,700,000
- Impressions: 71,300,000
- Nearly 10,000 hashtagged tweets