Encourage Individuals to Take the America Saves Pledge
When someone takes the America Saves Pledge, they identify a savings goal (such as emergency fund or retirement), an amount to save per month, and the number of months they will save that amount. In other words, they make a basic savings plan. And those with a plan are more likely to spend less than they earn and save the difference than those without a plan.
BENEFITS TO SAVERS:
- A quick way to create a basic savings plan, helping individuals save more successfully
- Series of welcome emails to motivate individuals to save towards their selected goal
- Additional emails with:
- Challenges to encourage individuals to take action like saving $50 more, making lunch every day for a week, or automating their savings
- Stories and tips from savers just like them
- Reminders of the goal, amount to save, and timeframe they selected
- The opportunity to report if they saved or not and to choose a new goal
- The option to receive text messages with reminders to save and tips on the savings goal they selected
BENEFITS OF THE PLEDGE FOR ORGANIZATION:
- A free means of encouraging employees, customers, members, and others to save for a goal and gain financial freedom
- America Saves does all the hard work, we support and motivate individuals to save through email and text messages
- A better saver is a better employee, customer, etc.
- We provide you with data on the top savings goals selected, and aggregate months and amounts chosen to save by your individuals » Learn more
Want data on the individuals who take the pledge? » Get started
Don’t need data? Simply send people to http://www.americasaves.org/pledge.
Questions? Contact Lindsay Ferguson.